Saturday, August 29, 2015

double feature



Jurassic World is back in IMAX theaters for one week! I didn't get a chance to see it in IMAX earlier this summer so I'm tickled pink (literally, haha) that I'm getting a second chance! I bought my tickets two weeks ago and now the day is finally here. I'm so excited! I'm hoping to make a whole movie day out of it and see The Man From U.N.C.L.E. again while I'm at the theater.

Since I'm planning on a double feature I decided to dress for both movies. The dress, hair and sunglasses are all a nod to The Man From U.N.C.L.E. in all its 60's mod glory, and then I'm wearing a subtle t-rex necklace to top it all off.

I've been going to the movies a lot more often this year. I found a theater near my home where it only costs $5.50 for tickets AND every seat is a recliner, so I'm basically planning on living there. The theater I used to go to charged $12 for tickets, so it was more like a once-in-a-while treat. Not to mention there have been so many movies this year that I want to see (and then see again, and again) Inside Out was fantastic, I obviously loved Jurassic World and The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Ant Man was great... oh and I'm looking forward to Everest and The Martian like you wouldn't believe. I read The Martian in January and it was one of my favorite books so far this year.