Thursday, July 12, 2012

red and lilac with a smidgen of awkwardness



The other day I was able to explain the reason for an unusual pose (I was paying attention to a bug on my wall) but honestly I have no explanation for this. Just standing awkwardly for no reason whatsoever. And when I went back through my pictures hours after I'd already taken them (because it would be silly to check them while I'm still dressed, so I could retake the photos if necessary. so silly.) this was the best one ;p

Anyway, I liked the outfit A LOT even if my pose is completely strange. I keep trying to come up with new ways to wear lilac since it's quickly becoming one of my favorite colors, and I love how it looks paired with red! I special ordered this lady tie from Flapper Girl since I wanted a longer one that I could wear with more of my dresses, and I love it to pieces! I already ordered another long one in mint green :D




Dress - asos | Cardigan - f21 | Tie - flapper girl | Belt - asos | Shoes - dorothy perkins