Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful.



I am thankful for friends, for whom I have so much love that I practically need an extra heart just to hold it all. I'm thankful for my amazing little cats, for every night that Hypatia snuggles up on my pillow, for the vet staff that keeps them healthy and for the cat food industry that keeps Chloe plump and satisfied enough to not kill us in our sleep. I'm thankful for the food in my pantry and the roof over my head. I'm thankful for the best parents any girl could ever wish for, and an extended family that includes a feisty 100 year old aunt! I'm thankful for the fact that me and my brother, who fought like crazy as kids, have grown up to be great friends. I'm thankful for everyone who has ever read my blog and liked it enough to stick around. I love you all so much.

What are you thankful for this year?