Wednesday, February 16, 2011

you look familiar


dress - modcloth
coat - forever 21
boots - alloy
belt - old navy
faux collar - bb dakota

As you can probably tell by the fact that I have my posts show up around 5am each morning, my outfit pictures aren't taken on the same exact day that I post them.. usually the day before, or if I'm feeling very much like playing dress-up, I'll take a whole week's worth on Monday. But yesterday I was stuck in bed wearing a pilling sweater and plaid pajama bottoms reserved for family eyes only. Even if I had felt like getting dressed, my hair even looked sick (Is that just me? Whenever I'm sick my hair just looks so flat and dull) and I had second day eyeliner smeared from my eyebrows down to my nose. Not very pretty.

So this is sort of a repeat. I took the photos a few weeks ago, then decided not to post them. Then I noticed Hypatia being hilarious in the background of one of them, so I posted it last week. And today I just posted the whole kit and caboodle since it's the only extra outfit photo I had on my computer and I didn't think anyone would be interested in yet another gushy post about my newfound tv love, Eureka. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better now so hopefully this will be the last time you see this outfit...