Wednesday, February 23, 2011

eh-hem


dress - vintage
boots - alloy

This was originally a REALLY long maxi dress. When I put it on to measure how short I wanted it, it was trailing on the floor even when I stood on my tip-toes! I ended up taking about 24" off, then re-attached the bottom hem since it was really thick and made for a nice little detail at the bottom. You can see the before/after on flickr, here.

Oh, and I made a facebook page for my blog. I have no idea why, I just thought it would be nice to be able to share some stuff in between blog posts sometimes. Occasionally I come up with something I want to post mid-day after I already have a post up, but I don't want to overload everyone's reader. Just funny little things I find online or thoughts, etc. If you'd like to 'like' it, here's the link. :)