Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sprinkled with sweetness


Modcloth is at it again, making me surrender huge chunks of my ever-dwindling savings in exchange for the most precious dresses I'll ever see with my own two eyes. Their selection is kind of like the clothing equivalent of unicorns. Rare, beautiful, majestic -- usually gone in the blink of an eye, leaving you to wonder if that beauty was real or just your imagination.

The latest addition that has my heart-a-racing is their Sprinkled with Sweetness collection. I already caved (seriously, my willpower is no match to beautiful frocks) on the navy blue & cream colored dresses, and I'm doing all I can to keep myself from snatching up the coat as well.

By the way, this batch was made by a British designer named Darling. Is that appropriate or what?